You won’t soon forget this creamy chocolate chip cheesecake with delectable cookie dough crust.
1 16-oz package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
3 (8-oz) packages cream cheese
1 14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press cookie dough into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan; bake for ten minutes.
2. While the cookie portion is baking, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and cocoa. Remove cookie from the oven and press the graham cracker mix into it, making sure that it is evenly covered. Then put it in the freezer while you prepare the filling, and reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees.
3. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; beat well. Add vanilla and eggs; beat on medium speed until smooth.
4. Toss 1/3 of the miniature chocolate chips with 1 tsp flour to coat. (Prevents them from sinking to the bottom of the cheesecake). Mix into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust.
5. Sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Turn off oven (do not open oven door) and leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool for another hour.
7. Remove from oven and cool completely. Once cooled, refrigerate before removing sides of pan. Keep refrigerated until serving. Garnish as desired.